- If you book a lesson and cancel within 24 hour notice a £5 booking charge will be applied.
- Cancellation under 24 hour will incur payment of the full amount of the lesson.
- Non-attendance without a cancellation notice will mean you may forfeit your lesson place to another on the waiting list.
- Foxhound reserve the right to cancel lessons for any reason beyond our control.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings may be made by telephone, or in person daily between 9.00am and 5.00pm
- Foxhound reserves the right to make changes to lessons or instructors if necessary, including cancellations at short notice.
- Corret riding attire should be worn at all times (Please see below)
- Foxhound will accept no responsibility for any loss or damageto belongings or persons visiting the site.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry as we see fit without an explanation.
- Whilst every care is taken to maintain a safe environment, we cannot accept responsibility for the safety of rider's or visitors. Please ensure you use the viewing areas.
- All dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times, and any fouling must be disposed of by the owner.
- Outside coaching by parents is strictly prohibited, you pay us to teach your child please let us do our job.
- Mistreatment of any animal will not be tolerated.
- Please use the bins provided for any liter.
- Children under 16 years of age should be accomplained by an adult at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Yard.
- Riding Hats must be worn by under 16 at all times on the yard.
- Riding Hats will be checked that they conform to British Riding Hat Standards
- Hats can be hired from Foxhound for £1 per lesson.
- In the event that your hat does not meet standards or we do not have a hat that fits you properly you will not be able to ride.
- To ensure that your hat fits properly you may be asked to remove ponytails, braids, or weaves. This is to ensure that the hat can do the job it is extended to do.
- Sensible footwear must be worn - A sturdy shoe with a smooth sole and small heel
- No trainers or wedge wellies
- Tracksuit bottoms or leggings are more comfortable than jeans if you do not have jodphurs.